Details about University of Toronto - S. Ubakata Fund for Japanese Students in Canada
University of Toronto - S. Ubakata Fund for Japanese Students in Canada is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Japan.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
The University of Toronto is offering the S. Ubakata Fund for Japanese Students in Canada, in 2024 to pursue a graduate program at the University.
Eligibility for University of Toronto - S. Ubakata Fund for Japanese Students in Canada, 2024:
- Candidates have to be Japanese citizens and residents.
- Candidates have to be enrolled in one of the University's graduate or undergraduate programs.
- Candidates have to be enrolled full-time in the university.
- Applicants must fulfill the University's admission requirements.
- Students who receive this grant are not eligible to receive any additional funding from other sources.
Value of University of Toronto - S. Ubakata Fund for Japanese Students in Canada, 2024:
- The value of this scholarship varies and is not fixed
New for Fall 2023–Winter 2024: The Winter term will see the awarding of all in-course prizes. The application period will end at 5 p.m. on Thursday, February 1, 2024. You just need to submit one application. On a single U of T Student Award Application Form, you may submit applications for many awards. Before choosing the prize, please make sure to review the criteria. The deadline for applications is Tuesday, September 5, 2023.