Details about University Of Tasmania Women In Maritime Engineering Scholarships, 2018
University Of Tasmania Women In Maritime Engineering Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Marine and Offshore Systems, Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Tasmania and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 75% of the first year of the on-campus accommodation costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 75% of the first year of the on-campus accommodation costs
- Australia's premier maritime engineering facility at the University of Tasmania's specialist institute, the National Centre for Maritime Engineering and Hydrodynamics (NCMEH), the Australian Maritime College (AMC) is offering scholarships to women to pursue engineering in the fields of Naval Architecture, Marine, and Offshore Systems, and Ocean Engineering.
- The applicants for the University of Tasmania Women In Maritime Engineering Scholarships, 2019 should female students meeting the Australian Tertiary Admission Ranking ATAR 70 or above (OP14 or above) for the programs Bachelor of Engineering (Naval Architecture), Bachelor of Engineering (Marine & Offshore Systems), Bachelor of Engineering (Ocean Engineering).
- The candidates should intend to commence their study in semester 1, 2019.
- The applicants for the University of Tasmania Women In Maritime Engineering Scholarships, 2019 are not required to submit a separate application.
- The candidates applying online for admissions before 31 October 2019 can simultaneously apply for the relevant scholarships.
- The applicants applying for admissions after 31 October 2018 will be automatically assessed for the scholarships.
- The recipients of the University of Tasmania Women In Maritime Engineering Scholarships, 2019 get 75% of the on-campus accommodation for the first year at the Halls of Residence in Launceston.
- The students should apply for accommodation with the Univeristy and should cover the application fee and bond.