Details about University of Southampton PhD in Photonics, 2017
University of Southampton PhD in Photonics, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Photonics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Southampton and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, varies with the nationality of the applicant . This scholarship is open for: Open to ll nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, varies with the nationality of the applicant
The university of Southampton Ph.D. in Photonics, 2017is open to students who are interested in conducting research at the Optoelectronics Research Centre at the University.
- Applicants of the university of Southampton Ph.D. in Photonics, 2017 should possess either a first or upper second class degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant area from a recognized university.
- Basic knowledge in mathematics is required.
- The Ph.D. project is multidisciplinary and so people from backgrounds of science and engineering backgrounds will also be considered but the entry requirements will vary for each individual.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are required to take up an IELTS and secure at least 6.0 with 5.5 in each component.
- Funding for international students is scarce and they are suggested to look up for other funding options including self-funding.
- The university of Southampton Ph.D. in Photonics, 2017 will be granted on the basis of the Ph.D. thesis and viva examination.