Details about University of Malta Foundation Program Scholarships, 2017
University of Malta Foundation Program Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Medical, Dental and Health Sciences, Science, Engineering and ICT, Humanities and Commerce . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Malta and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian students.
- Deadline: 09 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, varies
University of Malta Foundation Program Scholarships, 2017 is open to applicants enrolling into Foundation program and then progressing into bachelor's programs offered by the University.
- Applicants of University of Malta Foundation Program Scholarships, 2017 must have a secondary and/or high school certificate that is issued out of Malta.
- Applicants are required to fulfill one of the following English language requirements:
- GCSE (O level) English language, IELTS: overall score of at least 5.5, with a reading and writing score of at least 5.0
- TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT): an overall 4 Score of 61, and a minimum score of 17 in the reading and writing components
- Cambridge First Certificate: grade C or better
- Candidates must have qualifications that allow them to pursue an undergraduate course in the selected discipline in the country where such qualifications originate.
- Candidates applying for University of Malta Foundation Program Scholarships, 2017 can also have any other qualifications approved by the Admission Board.
- Application form, letter of motivation and a letter of reference from school must be submitted by the applicants.
Value of the scholarship:
- full tuition fee
For a 3-year course:
- 90% waiver for the first year
- 75% for the second year
- 50% for the third year
For a four-year course:
- 100% waiver for the first year
- 80% on the second year
- 60% on the third year
- 40% on the fourth year
For a five-year course:
- 50% waiver for every year