Details about University of Exeter Business School Online Programme Scholarship
University of Exeter Business School Online Programme Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of International Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Exeter and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 5,000 / GBP 750 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 5,000 / GBP 750
The online program scholarship offered by the University of Exeter Business School acknowledges both ambition and success.
Eligibility for University of Exeter Business School Online Programme Scholarship:
- This scholarship is open to UK students as well as international students
- This scholarship is open to students who have enrolled themselves in the MSc International Business (online program)
Value of the scholarship:
This grant is given in lieu of tuition for the chosen program or study module. The scholarship will be applied pro-rata, with the £5,000 scholarship divided across six 30-credit modules, resulting in an £833 decrease in the £2,500 module fee, just as payment for the MSc is paid on a module-per-module basis. If a student is only studying one module, they can apply for a £750 scholarship against the cost of the module. Regardless of the outcome of their prior scholarship application, they can also apply for scholarships against future modules. Those who are taking more than one module at a time may also apply for scholarships for each module separately.
Fill up an online application and submit it. The student's Exeter student number is required in order to submit the scholarship application. The candidates will be required to submit a cover letter that includes a personal statement (limited to 250 words per question) answering the following questions:
- What is your interest in the MSc International Business (or the individual module if you are applying for a single module scholarship) and what are you hoping to learn?
- What are your future ambitions and how will your studies help you to achieve them?