Details about University of Alberta Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024
University of Alberta Canada Graduate Scholarships 2024 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Alberta, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 17,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Canada.
- Deadline: 31 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 17,500
University of Alberta Canada Graduate Scholarships are offered at the University of Alberta for Canadian students planning to pursue their master's at the university. The value of the scholarship is $17,500 for 12 months.
- Applicant must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Must be enrolled in a graduate program with a significant research component
- Must have completed no more than a year of full-time studies in the graduate program as of December 31 of the year of application.
- Must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher in each of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent)
- Must not have received any other Tri-Agency funding for a master's program
- An outline of proposed research (one page)
- A CV
- Two letters of reference (to be uploaded online by referees before December 1st)
- Official, up-to-date transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended (scanned and uploaded)