Details about Fulbright Irish Student Awards, 2017-18
Fulbright Irish Student Awards, 2017-18 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All disciplines . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by US Federal Government and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Irish citizens and EU citizens who are residents of Ireland.
- Deadline: 28 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding,
- The Fulbright Irish Student Awards, 2017-18 are offered to Irish citizens and EU citizens who are residents in Ireland for more than 3 years.
- There are four types of grants available Student, Scholar, TechImpact Scholar and FLTA (Foreign Language Teaching Assistant).
- The candidates applying for Fulbright Irish Student Awards, 2017-18 should be a prospective or current postgraduate student with a minimum 2.1.
- The applicants should not have a dual U.S.-Irish citizenship.
- The candidates should not be a green card holder or should not be living in the US.
- The applicants should not have experience of living or studying in the US.
- The candidates should e-mail their full name, the area of study, home institution, where they intend to study, and how long they intend to study in the US.
- The applicants will receive a link to the online application system.
- The candidates should submit a curriculum vitae, personal information, and written statements.
- The applicants should also submit academic transcripts and samples of work.