Details about UGC National Fellowship For Higher Education For ST Students
UGC National Fellowship For Higher Education For ST Students is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Engineering & Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 23 Nov 2015. This scholarship is provided by University Grants Commission (UGC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend of Rs.25,000/-pa . This scholarship is open for: Open to candidates from India who belong to Scheduled Tribe.
- Deadline: 23 Nov 2015
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend of Rs.25,000/-pa
Applications are invited for National Fellowship for Higher Education of ST students for the year 2015-17. The scheme is open to candidates who belong to Scheduled Tribe and are pursuing higher studies such as regular and full time M.Phil and Ph.D degree. The total number of fresh fellowships each year will be 750 instead of 667. The fellowship shall be payable once the student has been registered and started the research work.
Eligibility: The Fellowship will be available only to the ST candidates who fulfill the following conditions for award:-
- The candidate belonging to ST should have passed the Post-Graduation examination for being eligible for the Fellowship.
- The candidate must be registered for regular and full time M.Phil./Ph.D courses in University/Institute/Colleges recognized by UGC under Section 2 (f) of the UGC Act/ICAR by fulfilling conditions of admission of that University/Institute/Colleges.
- The ST students once considered eligible for the Fellowship shall not be entitled for any other fellowship of the Centre or State Government for the same study.
- The fellowship shall be payable once the student has been registered and started the research work.