Details about Torrens University Australia International Scholarships 2021-22
Torrens University Australia International Scholarships 2021-22 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Dec 2022. This scholarship is provided by Torrens University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to 30% . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Dec 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to 30%
Torrens University Australia offers a wide range of career oriented undergraduate and postgraduate courses like Business, Education, Hospitality, Design and Creative Technology and Health with academic expertise. Torrens University Australia offers students innovative and competitive learning approaches. International scholarships offered by Torrens University Australia is a great opportunity for students to explore career focused and industry focused programs.
Eligibility criteria of the International Scholarships 2021-22 Torrens University of Australia:
- The scholarship opportunity is open to students of all nationalities.
- Candidates must have to take admission in the program at the same university.
- Candidates are eligible for a scholarship depending on which intake that they commence in, their country of citizenship and the course that they are applying for
- The candidates have to acknowledge the english requirements by IELTS- overall score of 6.0/TOEFL with score 60/Cambridge English Scale Score 169/PTE with score 50.
- Academic conditions apply for the Design, Business and Health merit based scholarships.
Benefits of the International Scholarships 2021-22 Torrens University of Australia: The candidates from Asia & Greater China receive a scholarship value of 20% on business and health courses.
Last date to apply for the International Scholarships at Torrens University of Australia is 31st December 2022.