Details about Tianjin University Scholarship for Chemical Engineering and Technology Program (TJUSCET) 2023
Tianjin University Scholarship for Chemical Engineering and Technology Program (TJUSCET) 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Chemical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Tianjin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, up to full funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except China.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, up to full funding
Tianjin University Scholarship for Chemical Engineering and Technology Program is set by the School of Chemical Engineering and Technology to support prospective international students in the bachelor program of Chemical Engineering and Technology. It is a four-year duration scholarship, however, the scholarship winners need to participate in the annual review, and only those passing the annual review are eligible for next-year scholarship support.
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, and the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met.
- Candidates should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 25. Applicants who are still under the age of 18 as of September 1st, 2023 must submit the original guardian certificate issued by the Tianjin District Notary Office, and the Guardian must be a permanent resident of Tianjin.
- For English-taught programs, applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted), TOEFL: no less than 80, and IELTS: no less than 6.0.
- Students should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin university.
- Scan of original high school diploma or original notarized diploma.
- Scan of a notarized copy of the high school academic transcripts or scan of international standardized test results (such as SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB etc.).
- Photocopy of passport within the validity period.
- Proof of Chinese or English proficiency.
- Study Experience Resume.
- Personal statement or study plan (600 words at least).
- Photocopy of foreigner physical examination form.
- Applicants who are now in China must submit a scan of a Photocopy of their Visa and Transfer Certificate from their present school.
- Applicants who are not in China at present must submit a scan of the Certificate of Non-Criminal Records.