Details about The Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarship 2022
The Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Polymers. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg (Martin-Luther-Universitat Halle-Wittenberg) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 150 € per month stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 28 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 150 € per month stipend
The Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarship offered by Martin Luther Universität Halle Wittenberg for students planning to pursue their masters at the university. The value of the scholarship is a personal stipend of 150 € per month. Third-semester students will obtain a 12 months stipend.
- Applicant must be currently registered in the international Master's course Polymer Materials Science at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
- All applicants must have successfully passed the second semester
- Must have high performance both in physics and chemistry
- Documented potential and intention for continuing academic development in polymer science.
- Letter of motivation (up to one page)
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcript of the last semester
To apply for The Halle Young Polymer Scientists Scholarship complete and submit the application by the deadline: 28th November 2022