Details about The Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship
The Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship is offered for Other degree in the field of Entrepreneurship. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by The Global Good Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $20,000
- The Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship is to support leadership development of social entrepreneurs.
- The candidates applying for the Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship should be entrepreneurs and the enterprise should be at least one year old and US-based.
- The entrepreneurs can be of age. The company need not have an explicit mission to hire people over 50 in the U.S., but the company is expected to do so as a part of their DDSF Fellowship.
- The enterprise should be able to provide jobs for Americans, whose age is more than 50 years.
- The successful applicants of the fellowship will be associated with a business executive mentor and receive peer network, leadership assessment resources, sector expertise, and also $20,000.
- The Diana Davis Spencer Fellowship duration is 12-months and participation should be considered largely virtual.