Details about Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui Scholarship 2023
Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Hospitality Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Dusit Thani College and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to Thai nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to 100% fees waiver
Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui Scholarship shall be awarded to students who register to study at Dusit Thani College in the bachelor’s degree program is looking for qualified applicants to receive for the academic year 2024.
Eligibility for the Thanpuying Chanut Piyaoui Scholarship:
- Applicants must hold an M.6 (Grade 12) certificate or its equivalent issued by the Ministry of Education, or equivalent certificates from local or overseas educational institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education, Thailand.
- The recipients with a waiver of full tuition fees must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above and the applicant with a waiver of 50% tuition fees must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.50 or above.
- The candidate's parents should be working in the hospitality Industry (or depending on the final decision of the scholarship committee).
- Those applicants who are disqualified according to 2.3 or 2.4, must show evidence of outstanding performance in activities and/or sports for committees’ consideration.
- Applicants must have no credits transferred from Dusit Thani College or other higher education institutions.
- Candidates must have no serious criminal record or record of bad behavior.
- One complete application form with 3 photographs of 1 inch x 1 inch
- A copy of the student’s Thai national ID card
- A copy of the student’s house registration
- Two copies of high school transcript/high school certificate. For 2nd to 4th year
- students, please provide two copies of the transcript
- A certificate of conduct
- A Portfolio containing academic and professional achievements plus a PDF file
- A family income certificate.