Details about TGCL Scholarship, 2022
TGCL Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Dar es Salaam and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, varies
The applicants for TGCL Scholarship, 2022 should be from East African Community Partner States (i.e. Kenya, Burundi, Rwanda, Tanzania, South Sudan, and Uganda).
Eligibility for TGCL Scholarship, 2022:
- The candidates should be working towards LLM or a Ph.D. programme.
- The successful applicants for TGCL Scholarship will be receiving tuition fee waiver for the LLM/ Ph.D. programme.
- Tanzanians will receive an annual stipend of 2,400 EUR and non-Tanzanians will be receiving 3,000 EUR.
- Health insurance and a housing allowance of 30 EUR per month are granted.
- EUR 460 for LLM and EUR 920 for the PhD program is provided towards research grant.
- The applicants for TGCL Scholarship, 2022 should register themselves online through TGCL website.
- Candidates are asked to submit a detailed CV, which should include the relevant education, training and practical experience of the candidate.
- Applicants should use the Europass CV template given in the link - (http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu).
- A letter of motivation not exceeding one-page.
- Applicants should submit the certified photocopies of all relevant certificates (school leaving certificates, birth certificate, academic transcripts, certificates of legal or other professional education).
- Applicants should also include all the provisional results for applicants who are in the final year of their LLB studies.
- If the documents are not in English, an official translation should be attached.
- Should also attach a passport picture. If the candidate is employed a release letter from the employer is required.
- Candidates should submit a proposal in 1,500 words (LLM candidates) and a proposal in 3,000 words (Ph.D. candidates).
Value of Scholarship:
The TGCL Scholarship will cover:
- University fees,
- an annual stipend of 2,400 EUR for Tanzanians and for non-Tanzanians 3,000 EUR,.
- Health insurance,
- a housing grant of 30 EUR per month,
- a research grant of 460 EUR.