Details about TDR International Postgraduate Scholarship, University Of Zambia
TDR International Postgraduate Scholarship, University Of Zambia is offered for Masters degree in the field of Public Health, Epidemiology, Health Promotion and Education, Health Policy and Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Zambia and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly stipend + other allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to low- and middle-income countries within the WHO Afro Region .
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly stipend + other allowances
- Applicants must be from low- and middle-income countries within the WHO Afro Region are eligible to apply.
- Candidate applying should have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- The degree of the candidate should be completed in a relevant field.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- If the applicants are working, an evidence should be submitted on his/her ability to obtain study leave.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 35 years.
- Completed application form.
- Three references; two academic and one professional.
- A brief statement on proposed/study/research in a maximum of 200 words.