Details about Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship, 2017
Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Strategic Fashion Marketing, Fashion Retail Management, Fashion Design Management and Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of the Arts london and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition + residential grant . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 09 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition + residential grant
Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship, 2017 is a full tuition and residential scholarship open to Indian nationals enrolling into eligible Master's programs at the London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London.
Eligibility criteria for Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship, 2017 :
- Applicants of Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship, 2017 must be Indian nationals and graduates of Indian higher education institutions.
- Applicants must be classified as 'international' for fee purposes.
- Candidates must have received acceptance on one of the following full-time programs starting in September/October 2017:
- MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MA Fashion Retail Management
- MA Fashion Design Management
- MA Strategic Fashion Marketing
- Candidates applying for Tara Nirula ISH/LCF Graduate Scholarship, 2017 should be willing to be a part of a diverse student, multi-cultural residential community.
- They must require financial support without which they would not be able to afford their study.
- Essay/written project of their best work with an introduction page of at most 500 words explaining their methodology, inspiration, and work (for theory-based courses) sent through Dropbox
- e-portfolio with a pdf document of their best work. It should include the following: (for image-based courses) sent through Dropbox
- Title page with name and course title
- Introduction page describing their work in a maximum of 500 words
- up to 15 pages of images with numbers and clear labels showing on each page
- A copy of the passport photo page
- A copy of recent CV
- A professional/academic reference
- A copy of the Certificate/Transcript from an Indian higher education institution
- Copy of bank statements for the last 3 months (both current and savings account)
- Household income evidence
- Evidence of medical condition, financial hardship
- Evidence of residency