Details about Taiwan – University of Sydney Scholarship
Taiwan – University of Sydney Scholarship is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by The University of Sydney and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + living allowance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Taiwanese nationals .
- Deadline: 07 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees + living allowance
The purpose of this scholarship is to give Taiwanese students pursuing doctorates in philosophy (PhDs) at the University of Sydney financial support. The Department of International and Cross-Strait Education (DICE) of Taiwan's Ministry of Education and the University of Sydney are the co-funders of this scholarship.
Eligibility for Taiwan – University of Sydney Scholarship:
- The student should have Taiwanese citizenship (ROC)
- The student should be a potential student who hasn't started attending the university yet.
- Students should have submitted a PhD admissions application to the university before November 30, 2023.
Value of the Scholarship:
- A stipend equal to the University of Sydney Research Training Program (RTP) rate, which is adjusted yearly on January 1st, will be awarded to Scholarship holders who enroll full-time. Online at www.sydney.edu.au/scholarships/e/australian-government-rtp-scholarship-international.html, you can see the current pricing.
- For a maximum of 14 research periods, full-time scholarship recipients will also be reimbursed for their tuition.
- In order to pursue their research degree, Scholarship holders may be awarded a concurrent award, scholarship, or pay, provided that the benefit of the additional award, scholarship, or salary is less than 75% of the Scholarship. If this threshold is surpassed, the scholarship will be canceled. This cap does not apply to the student's salary for jobs unrelated to their study.
- Recipients of the award are not permitted to hold another scholarship that covers tuition costs concurrently.