Details about Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship, 2017-18
Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship, 2017-18 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Art, Architecture, Dance, Landscape Architecture, Music, Theatre, Urban and Regional Planning.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign(UIUC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, US$ 20,000 or US$ 9,000 depending on subject area . This scholarship is open for: Open for all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, US$ 20,000 or US$ 9,000 depending on subject area
- The university of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is offering Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship, 2017-18 to applicants intending to study in architecture, art, dance, landscape architecture, music, theater, or urban and regional planning.
- The fellowship is open to graduates of the College of Fine and Applied Arts of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign or similar institutions.
- The applicants who have not reached their 25th birthday will be given preference.
- The candidates applying for Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship, 2017-18 are assessed based on their academic marks and quality of work submitted, achievement in cultural fields demonstrated by academic marks.
- The applicants will also be evaluated based on their merit, personality, character, and seriousness.
- The recipients of Kate Neal Kinley Memorial Fellowship, 2017-18 get $20,000 for music, $20,000 in dance, theater, history, instrumental or vocal music, art and design, or architectural design.
- The recipients get $9,000 in landscape architecture, art, dance, architecture, regional planning, theater, or urban and dance.