Details about Swansea University Engineering PhD Scholarship 2020
Swansea University Engineering PhD Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Big Data, Machine Learning, High-Performance Computing, Engineering Simulation, Computational Mechanics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Jan 2020. This scholarship is provided by Swansea University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full tuition fee + Stipend of 15,009 - 20,000 pounds + Research expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 27 Jan 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full tuition fee + Stipend of 15,009 - 20,000 pounds + Research expenses
Swansea University Engineering PhD Scholarship 2020 is funded by Swansea University's College of Engineering in Advanced Data-Driven Engineering Design (ADDED): Energy & Environment. This is a 3-year fully funded and industrially sponsored research studentship.
- Candidates should hold a first or upper second-class honours degree (or its equivalent) or a Master’s degree in a subject area related to the project (engineering, materials science, computer science, mathematics, physics and cognate disciplines).
- Experience with engineering simulation is desirable.
- Good programming skills, Python, CUDA, C/C++ Fortran or MATLAB are preferred.
- Academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application.
- This scholarship is open to candidates of any nationality.
- This scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU/international tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,009 - £20,000.
- There will also be additional funds available for research expenses. The ADDED centre has an allocated budget which will cover training, cohort activities, equipment, travel, placements and conference attendance.
The last date for Swansea University Engineering PhD Scholarship 2020 application is 27th January 2020.