Details about Swami Vivekananda merit cum means Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda merit cum means Scholarship is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma degree in the field of All subjects offered. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by Government of West Bengal and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies according to course opted . This scholarship is open for: Only for residents of West Bengal, India.
The Government of West Bengal offers this scheme of providing scholarships at different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal. The Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme has been completely revised in the year 2018 to cover a number of students as well as to intensify the scholarship amounts significantly.
Eligibility for SVMCM:
- SVMCM is a giant leap for poor but meritorious students.
- Recipients will get benefit are covered under this scholarship scheme.
- The income criteria for application under the scheme is not more than Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum subject to the accomplishment of other merit criteria.
- SVMCM aims to assist the meritorious students belonging to economically backward families in the State of West Bengal to seek higher studies, the Government of West Bengal introduces this scheme of giving scholarships at different levels of higher studies, at educational institutions based in West Bengal and subject to the accomplishment of other merit criteria.
- There are 3 types of applications:
- Firstly applicant needs to register online according to the course opted.
- After registration login to the respective account and fill the application form and submit before the deadline.
Value of SVMCM:
- The recipient of SVMCM Scholarship gets allocation according to Level of study and course opted.
- Details of rate as per course and rate per month and other details are encrypted on the official website of SVMCM.