Details about Sisson Family Scholarship 2023
Sisson Family Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Biomedicine, Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $97,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australia & New Zealand nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $97,000
This scholarship was established by a gift from Edith Sisson and Andrew Sisson and is offered to domestic students who reside and completed Year 12 at a Government school in the Mildura or Murray Plains Districts, are enrolling in the Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Biomedical Science, and are experiencing disadvantaged circumstances.
Eligibility for the Sisson Family Scholarship:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents, or New Zealand citizens.
- Candidates must be residing and undertaking Year 12 at a Government school in the Mildura and Murray Plains Districts in Victoria.
- Students should intend to apply for the Bachelor of Biomedicine or Bachelor of Science under Access Melbourne via VTAC Special Entry Access Scheme (SEAS) for commencement in the year following completion of Year 12.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for the Bachelor of Biomedicine or Bachelor of Science under Access Melbourne.
- Have the highest overall level of disadvantage score based on the information provided in their VTAC SEAS application and their Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
- Have not previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a Year 12 program).
- A full accommodation allowance for a standard bedroom at Little Hall for three years. The allowance is directly paid to Little Hall.
- A living allowance of $4,000 per year is paid in half-yearly installments for three years.
- One of the travel allowances of $4,000 towards overseas study as part of your undergraduate degree.