Details about Sir Joseph Rotblat Alumni Scholarship 2020
Sir Joseph Rotblat Alumni Scholarship 2020 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Apr 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Liverpool and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 14,000 pounds p.a . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 05 Apr 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 14,000 pounds p.a
Sir Joseph Rotblat Alumni Scholarship 2020 has been made possible through the generous donations of alumni through the Benefactors' Fund. The scholarship has been launched to specifically support alumni of the University who are returning as postgraduate research students by recognizing both their academic merit and financial need.
Eligibility for Sir Joseph Rotblat Alumni Scholarship 2020:
- The Scholarship is available to all prospective Home, EU and Overseas candidates intending to pursue a postgraduate research programme at the University of Liverpool.
- Applicants must have achieved a first-class degree at the University of Liverpool or a distinction in a postgraduate taught degree at the University of Liverpool.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they would be unable to undertake a postgraduate research programme without the award (a written case for support demonstrating financial need is required).
- Applicants must not also be in receipt of other Government/commercial sponsorship/studentship funding in excess of £5000 per annum with the exception of an offer to cover your tuition fees.
Value of Sir Joseph Rotblat Alumni Scholarship 2020:
The award will be 14,000 pounds each per annum. It can be used either as fee payment and/or maintenance. Awards are automatically renewed for three years in total, subject to satisfactory academic progression.