Details about SINP PhD Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences , 2017
SINP PhD Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences , 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Physics and Biophysical Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Saha Institute Of Nuclear Physics and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, depends on the type of fellowship . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics is offering SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences, 2017 to Indian students who wish to pursue the Ph.D. program.
- Candidates applying for SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences, 2017 must have
- for Physics applicants: MSc in Physics or
- for Biophysical Sciences: MSc in Physics/Chemistry with Life Science at 10+2 level or MSc in Life Sciences with Chemistry and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- Candidates who are currently appearing for their Master's degree final examinations can also apply but a provisional admit will be given until they pass their Master's degree successfully with the cut-off requirement of SINP.
Types of fellowships:
The following are the types of fellowships provided under SINP Ph.D. Fellowships in Physics and Biophysical Sciences, 2017:
- SINP fellowships:
- These fellowships are for candidates selected through JEST, JGEEBILLS, GATE.
- The duration of the fellowship is 4 years and can be extended for another year subject to the performance of applicants to the satisfactory level.
- For the first two years, ₹25,000/- p.m will be paid and during the following years, ₹28,000/- p.m. will be provided.
- Extramural fellowships:
- These fellowships are open to candidates that are selected through NET. funded by authorities of Indian government (UGC, CSIR NET,
- They are funded by authorities of Indian government (UGC, CSIR NET, DBT and ICMR).
- Hostel accommodation will be provided.
- The amount of the fellowship depends on the rules of the external authorities.