Details about Short Course Bursary
Short Course Bursary is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of East London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, total award of £200 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, total award of £200
You will be able to apply for an award if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You are studying a taster module of between 10% and 50% of a full-time course, and have no previous experience of Higher Education.
- You are fee assessed as a Home student.
Furthermore, you will be eligible for the New Beginnings bursary, if you receive one of the benefits listed below in the qualifying criteria:
- Gross Income (before tax) below £18,200 (£26,000 with a partner) Or receive one of the following qualifying benefits:
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income Based Jobseekers’ Allowance (not Contribution-based)
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit/ Local Housing Allowance
- Council Tax Benefit
- Universal Credit
- Working Tax Credit
- Subsistence from your Local Authority (Care Leavers Only)
Application forms and associated proofs must be submitted within the specified deadline.