Details about SFI Industry RD&I Fellowship Programme 2023
SFI Industry RD&I Fellowship Programme 2023 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of All research fields. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Science Foundation Ireland and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to €100,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €100,000
Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) is pleased to launch the Industry RD&I Fellowship Programme 2023 which seeks to support academia-industry interactions in order to address industry‐informed challenges. Awards under this program can be made to academic researchers (at faculty and postdoctoral level) wishing to spend time in the industry worldwide through the temporary placement of academic researchers with an industry partner.
Eligibility for the SFI Industry RD&I Fellowship Programme:
- The fellowship is awarded to three different types of applicants. They are SFI Award Holder, Non-SFI Award Holder, and a Postdoctoral Researcher.
- The candidate must be a member of the academic staff of an eligible Irish Research Body.
- The applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree or equivalent to be eligible.
- He/She must be a contract researcher with a contract that covers the period of the Industry Fellowship.