Details about Senior Fellowships In Public Health And Tropical Medicine, 2017
Senior Fellowships In Public Health And Tropical Medicine, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Public health and tropical medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 27 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by Wellcome Trust and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A basic salary plus research expenses & more . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants from a low- or middle-income country.
- Deadline: 27 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A basic salary plus research expenses & more
The Wellcome Trust is offering Senior Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 2017 to researchers from low- and middle-income countries.
- The candidates should be nationals of a low- or middle-income country.
- The applicants must have a Ph.D. or a degree in medicine.
- The candidates should be eligible to enter higher specialist clinical training.
- Postdoctoral research experience for five to twelve years is required.
- The applicants without a Ph.D. or a degree in medicine can be considered if they have a first or a Master's degree with substantial research experience.
- The candidates applying for Senior Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 2017 are required to have a strong track record in their research area.
- The applicants should have made significant progress towards establishing an independent investigator.
- A research proposal within the public health and tropical medicine remit is required.
- A sponsorship from an eligible host organization in a low- or middle-income country is required.
- Those who are researchers in India and who are currently applying for another Wellcome Trust fellowship are not eligible.
- The applicants for Senior Fellowships in Public Health and Tropical Medicine, 2017 will be selected on the basis of their track record.
- The candidates will be assessed based on their research question's quality and importance.
- The research environment's suitability is also taken into consideration.
Value of the fellowship:
The recipients get a basic salary, personal removal, and research expenses.