Details about Science and Technology for Sustainability - International Masters Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds 2024
Science and Technology for Sustainability - International Masters Excellence Scholarships at University of Leeds 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Sustainability. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Leeds and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK citizens.
- Deadline: 17 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% tuition fees
International candidates who exhibit exceptional academic achievement are eligible to apply for these competitive international scholarships with a 25% tuition fee reduction. There aren't many scholarships available.
Eligibility for Science and Technology for Sustainability - International Masters Excellence Scholarships:
- The student needs to finance themselves entirely or in part.
- Regarding tuition fees, the applicant must be considered an international student.
- The student should have applied for admission to a master's program listed in the section of eligible courses for 2024–2025.
- According to the standards the school uses to determine offers, the candidate should have an outstanding academic record and be expected to earn or have earned a bachelor's degree with a 2.1, or equivalent
- The candidate should demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and professional abilities through extracurricular activities and work experience.
Science and Technology for Sustainability MSc
Fill out the online application. Please be aware that in order to continue, you will need your University of Leeds Application ID.