Details about Postgraduate India Scholarship at University of Stirling 2021/22
Postgraduate India Scholarship at University of Stirling 2021/22 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Eligible subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Stirling and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indian nationals only.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £4,000
Postgraduate India Scholarship at the University of Stirling 2021//22 is open to full time, on-campus, self-funding applicants who are either Indian nationals or are living in India at the point of application.
Eligibility criteria for Postgraduate India Scholarship at University of Stirling, 2021/22:
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Applicantsmust be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must be an Indian national or living in India at the point of application.
- Applicants must be studying at Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
- Students will automatically be considered as part of the admission process. No separate application is required for this award.
Value of Postgraduate India Scholarship at University of Stirling, 2021/22:
Successful applicants of Postgraduate India Scholarship at University of Stirling, 2021 will receive an award of value £4,000.