Details about School of Management MSc funding and scholarships at Bath University 2024
School of Management MSc funding and scholarships at Bath University 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Management and related subjects. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Mar 2024. This scholarship is provided by University of Bath School of Management and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 15,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 04 Mar 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 15,000
The University of Bath offers 4 different scholarships
Here are the different scholarships offered by them:
More than fifty scholarships in various amounts are up for grabs for applicants from the UK, Europe, and outside.
Master’s Worldwide Scholarships:
Up to 20 scholarships are available worldwide, each worth £5,000, to help with the tuition costs of selected candidates.
Master’s Scholarship for Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan and Vietnam:
Up to 16 scholarships totaling £15,000 are available to cover the tuition costs of selected candidates. To be eligible for one of these scholarships, you need to:
- meet the eligibility criteria
- possess completed your undergraduate studies and, at the time of application, reside in one of the specified nations
Alumni Excellence Scholarship:
There are five scholarships available, each worth an additional 10% off the tuition for successful applicants. The additional discount will be applied following the regular 10% alumni discount for Bath alumni. To be eligible for one of these scholarships, you need to:
- Meet the eligibility criteria
- Should have or get a minimum of 70.00% as a first-class degree from Bath
Common Eligibility Criteria for the above Scholarships:
- Students should have requested to enroll in one of our taught postgraduate master's programs in the School of Management beginning in the 2024–2025 academic year.
- Candidate should embrace their proposal
- The student should deposit their deposit by the scholarship decision date, whichever comes first, or within the four-week window specified on your offer letter.
- The student should have submitted a scholarship application by one of the designated deadlines