Details about Sanskriti - Mani Mann Fellowship
Sanskriti - Mani Mann Fellowship is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Music, Hindustani Classical Music. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Sanskriti Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Rs.100,000 given in two phases . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of India.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Rs.100,000 given in two phases
Eligibility for the Sanskriti - Mani Mann Fellowship :
- The fellowships is open to Indians.
- The candidates applying should be between 25 to 40 years of age.
- Sanskriti Foundation encourages women applicants to apply for the fellowships.
- Candidates should have a degree/diploma from a recognized university or institution.
- Applicants should have at least ten years of initial training in Indian classical music.
- Applicants should also have performed at least 2-3 solo performances in recognized forums.
- Successful candidates must take guidance from another senior guru and enhance the existing style.
- The programme is for a period of three months, and it can also be spread over the period of one year. SO, the candidate is asked to take consent from his/her current guru and the guru he/she would want
- to go to.
Documents required for the Sanskriti - Mani Mann Fellowship :
- The candidates asked are asked to submit a detailed CV in a maximum of two pages.
- A write-up should be submitted, which should explain about the project in a maximum of 500 words.
- Contact details of the candidate, with any e-mail ID is required.
- Two referees, with their names and contact addresses/telephones should also be sent.
Value of the Sanskriti - Mani Mann Fellowship :
This scholarship offers Rs.100,000 given in two phases.