Details about Russia Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, De Montfort University 2016
Russia Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, De Montfort University 2016 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by De Montfort University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Russia.
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5,000
Eligibility criteria for Russia Postgraduate Taught Scholarship, De Montfort University 2016:
- The candidate applying should be from Russia.
- Should have applied and received an offer from DMU for a taught postgraduate program.
- Successful applicants should not receive scholarships from other sources.
- Should be enrolled as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- The candidate should submit an essay on points like Why you should be awarded the scholarship; Your understanding of and passion for your chosen area of study; How you would make a positive contribution to DMU during your studies; and How a DMU education would benefit you in the future in a maximum of 500 words.