Details about Rhodes Global Scholarships 2023
Rhodes Global Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Rhodes Trust and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + living stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + living stipend + other benefits
Until recently, Rhodes Scholarships were only available in 20 constituencies (covering more than 60 different nations). The Rhodes Scholarships are now entirely global: two new Global Scholarships are available to qualified students from the rest of the globe (subject to nomination). The Rhodes Global Scholarship Programme seeks excellent young leaders who are eager to tackle global issues and promote international understanding and peace.
Eligibility for the Rhodes Global Scholarships:
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree (usually a Bachelor’s) by July 2024 and they must have an academic background and grade that - at a minimum - meets or exceeds the specific entry requirements of their chosen course at the University of Oxford.
- Candidates will have a higher chance of successful admission to Oxford if they have:
- A First Class Honours Degree or equivalent, or
- A GPA of 3.70/4.0 or higher
- Students must meet the University of Oxford’s English language requirements.
- University transcripts
- A CV
- An Academic Statement
- A Personal Statement
- A total of four referees
- University and College fees
- A living stipend (£18,180 per annum 2022-23)
- Settling in allowance
- Health insurance
- Two economy class flights – to and from the UK.