Details about Regent's Scholarship at University of California 2023
Regent's Scholarship at University of California 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of California, Irvine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of California, Irvine
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
Regent's Scholarship is offered by the University of California, Irvine for students planning to start their undergraduate program at the university during the fall semester. The value of the scholarship is to be declared by the university and will also receive further benefits from the university.
Eligibility for the Regent's Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen, an eligible non-citizen, or an international student with a valid visa.
- Must have applied for an undergraduate program at the university for the fall intake.
- Applicants for the winter or spring quarter are not eligible.
Regents' Scholars entering in Fall will receive a monetary honorarium (final amount subject to federal and state financial aid regulations).