Details about Radboud Scholarship Programme, 2017-18
Radboud Scholarship Programme, 2017-18 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Arts, Social sciences, Law, Environment, Management, Science, Medical Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Radboud University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, partial tuition waiver + visa costs and other expenses up to €725 . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EEA students.
- Deadline: 01 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, partial tuition waiver + visa costs and other expenses up to €725
The Radboud University is offering scholarships to non-EEA students to pursue a Master's degree program.
- The applicants for Radboud Scholarship Programme, 2017-18 should have a non-EU/EEA passport.
- The candidates should have a bachelor's degree obtained outside the Netherlands.
- The applicants should have been admitted to Master's degree program as mentioned in the admission letter.
- The candidates should be eligible to obtain a visa for the Netherlands.
- The applicants should be enrolled as a full-time student for master's degree at Radboud University.
- The candidates applying for Radboud Scholarship Programme, 2017-18 will be assessed based on their outstanding study results.
- The applicants are expected to be promising students in their field of study at Radboud University.
- The candidates will also be evaluated based on their academic quality, recommendation letter's quality, and their motivation letter.
- The applicants for Radboud Scholarship Programme, 2017-18 are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship
- The applicants should indicate in their admission application that they wish to apply for the scholarship.
- The candidates should upload a curriculum vitae and three letter of references.