Details about QUEST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
QUEST Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Civil Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Institution of Civil Engineers and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to £8,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Institution of Civil Engineers
- Deadline: 14 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to £8,000
Expectations for the candidate:
All applications go through the QUEST Committee - academics and industry representatives who need you to demonstrate:
- Passion and dedication to civil engineering
- Academic ability
- Understanding the value of civil engineering and the disciplines involved
- Understanding current challenges and the future
- Leadership qualities and potential
- Determination and ambition
- Strength of character
- Examples of successful team working
- Evidence of any relevant work experience
- Up to £8,000 over the course of your study.
- Paid work placements every summer.
- Potential for a full-time job with a leading civil engineering or construction company when you graduate.
- Experience, knowledge and the badge of an ICE QUEST scholar, are good for your CV and your career – especially if you want to become an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer.