Details about Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship 2024
Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by Queen's University, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 12,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 12,000 per year
Eligibility for the Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship:
- Applicants must have superior academic ability, creative and original thinking and proven leadership qualities.
- High school nomination required. Nominations from institutions where the applicant is enrolled in part-time studies will not be accepted:
- Students on a gap year must receive a nomination from their prior full-time high school. As there are restrictions on the number of nominees per school, it is up to the discretion of the High School Official whether to nominate a prior student over a student that is currently enrolled
- A student from Quebec may receive a Chancellor's nomination from either their prior full-time high school or their current full-time CEGEP
- Number of nominations per high school is based on graduating class size:
- Less than 250 – 1 nominee
- 250-499 – up to 2 nominees
- 500 or greater – up to 3 nominees
Value of the Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship:
Successful applicants of the Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship will receive $12,000 per annum from the university.