Details about Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship 2020-21
Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship 2020-21 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2019. This scholarship is provided by Queen's University, Kingston and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $36,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Canada.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $36,000
Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship 2020-21 offered at Queen's University, Kingston for the students planning to pursue their higher education at the university. The value of the scholarship is $36,000 paid as $9,000 a year.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada. You may attend high school in Canada or internationally.
- Applicants must still submit a PSE and Supplemental Essay (if applicable).
- Recipients will not be eligible for other merit-based scholarships.
- Applicant must receive a nomination from the high school where they most recently attended the full-time study. Nominations from institutions where the applicant is enrolled in part-time studies will not be accepted.
- To renew the scholarship each year a GPA of 3.5 is achieved in a full course load each year.
- The grades listed for individual awards are based on the Canadian School System.
To apply for Queen's University Chancellor's Scholarship 2020-21 there is no separate process, the application must be nominated by their High school to be eligible.