Details about Qiushi Scholarship 2023
Qiushi Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by Tianjin University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + accommodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except China.
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fees + stipend + accommodation
Eligibility for the Qiushi Scholarship:
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, and the conditions set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of the PRC should be met.
- Applicant should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 25. Applicants who are still under the age of 18 as of September 1st, 2023 must submit the original guardian certificate issued by the Tianjin District Notary Office, and the Guardian must be a permanent resident of Tianjin.
- English-taught program applicants need to submit an English proficiency certificate (English native speakers are exempted). TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0.
- Candidates should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
- Scan of original high school diploma or original notarized diploma.
- Scan of a notarized copy of the high school academic transcripts or scan of international standardized test results (such as SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB etc.).
- Photocopy of passport within the validity period.
- Proof of Chinese or English proficiency.
- Study Experience Resume.
- Personal statement or study plan (600 words at least).
- Photocopy of foreigner physical examination form.
- Applicants who are now in China must submit a scan of a Photocopy of their Visa and Transfer Certificate from their present school.
- Applicants who are not in China at present must submit a scan of the Certificate of Non-Criminal Records.
- Other attachments.
- Tuition subsidy:20,000RMB/academic year
- Living allowance: 2,500RMB/month
- Accommodation on campus