Details about Prima Ceylon Scholarship 2020
Prima Ceylon Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Singapore Management University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, SGD 22,500 p.a . This scholarship is open for: Open to Sri Lanka nationals.
- Deadline: 31 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, SGD 22,500 p.a
Prima Ceylon Scholarship 2020 is available to first-year full-time undergraduates of Sri Lankan nationality at the Singapore Management University. The objective is to motivate the outstanding undergraduates to achieve academic excellence and to accord appropriate recognition to the recipients for their accomplishments.
Eligibility for Prima Ceylon Scholarship 2020:
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any programme of study.
- Sri Lankan nationality.
- Good academic results.
- Demonstrated high standards of personal conduct.
- Active participation in community service and co-curricular activities.
- With demonstrated financial needs.
Value of Prima Ceylon Scholarship 2020:
- SGD 22,500 per annum (towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses).
- Prima Ceylon Scholarship 2020 IS tenable for up to 4 years of study.
- Internship opportunity.
- The recipient may be offered recruitment opportunities by the Donor.
Special consideration for this scholarship will be given to applicants with demonstrated financial needs. Applicants must also submit a separate financial aid application. The financial aid application will open from 2nd January to 31st May 2020 for prospective applicants applying for Academic Year 2020-21.