Details about Postgraduate Scholarships At University Of Portsmouth, 2018
Postgraduate Scholarships At University Of Portsmouth, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Engineering geology, Geological and environmental hazards, Environmental geology and contamination, Crisis and disaster management, Geographical information systems and Coastal and marine resource management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Jul 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Portsmouth and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% fee reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Ghana and Nigeria.
- Deadline: 06 Jul 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 20% fee reduction
- Postgraduate Scholarships At University Of Portsmouth, 2018 are open to students of Ghana and Nigeria to pursue one of the following full-time taught MSc programs:
- MSc Engineering Geology
- MSc Geological and Environmental Hazards
- MSc Environmental Geology and Contamination
- MSc Crisis and Disaster Management
- MSc Geographical Information Systems
- MSc Coastal and Marine Resource Management
- Nigerian applicants must have secured a minimum of G.P.A 3.0/5 equivalent to a high Second Class Lower in any related subject.
- Ghanaian applicants must have a minimum of a Second Class Upper in a related subject.
- Candidates applying for Postgraduate Scholarships must be fully self-funding.
- Applicants must have successfully applied and received acceptance for either a conditional or unconditional offer of a place.
- All the academic and financial conditions must be met by the candidates including payment of the non-refundable deposit to be eligible for Postgraduate Scholarships at the University Of Portsmouth.