Details about Postgraduate Sanctuary Scholarship at Northumbria University 2023
Postgraduate Sanctuary Scholarship at Northumbria University 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Apr 2023. This scholarship is provided by Northumbria University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 100% tuition fees waiver + £1,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open for those seeking asylum in the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Northumbria University
- Deadline: 28 Apr 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 100% tuition fees waiver + £1,000 per year
Postgraduate Sanctuary Scholarship is offered by the Northumbria University for those seeking asylum in the UK. This opportunity will award three outstanding students with a £1,000 per year contribution towards studies, as well as a full 100% fee waiver for a wide range of eligible Full-Time Postgraduate courses, beginning in September 2023.
Eligibility for the Postgraduate Sanctuary Scholarship:
- Applicant should meet all the conditions of your course, including English Language competency requirements.
- Applicant should be living in the North East of England (Tyne and Wear, County Durham, Northumberland, Cleveland and North Cumbria) at the time of application
- Applicant must be currently seeking asylum in the UK, or you must be a dependant, spouse or civil partner* of someone currently seeking asylum in the UK
- Applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer on a Full-Time Postgraduate course at Northumbria University
Value of the Scholarship:
100% Fee Waiver and £1,000 contribution towards studies for Masters Students.