Details about Postdoctoral Research Positions In Sociology, University Of Amsterdam, 2016
Postdoctoral Research Positions In Sociology, University Of Amsterdam, 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Social and Behavioral Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Netherlands .
- Deadline: 04 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funds
The University of Amsterdam is providing two post-doctoral research positions in the Department of Sociology.
- The candidates applying for Postdoctoral Research Positions in Sociology, University of Amsterdam, 2016 should have a Ph.D. in social sciences and high proficiency in the English language.
- The applicants should have an interest in and ability to work in a team and should have a proven knowledge of quantitative research methods through published research work.
- The researchers should be motivated to teach at different levels.
- There are two positions available. Postdoc position 1 is for three years and the candidate should be able to develop plans according to the faculty members of IIL. The fields for this position are family sociology, social stratification, and social relationships
- Postdoc position 2 is for three years and aims to conduct a study on educational opportunity inequality in a particular educational system and how it is created by beliefs and behaviors of relevant actors concerning children’s school careers, including parents, teachers, and children.
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Research Positions in Sociology, University of Amsterdam, 2016 should submit a curriculum vitae, publications list with contact details, and names of three recommenders.
- The candidates should also provide a statement of research plan not exceeding 600 words and a motivation letter.
- The researchers should also submit evidence of analytical, theoretical, and written skills.
The range of the salary is from € 3,400 to € 4,654 per month based on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.