Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Biochemistry
Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Biochemistry is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Biochemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 492 300 to 529 800 NOK/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 492 300 to 529 800 NOK/year
- The fellowship is open to candidates of all nationalities.
- Candidates must hold a degree equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in cell biology, molecular biology or equivalent.
- Applicants who are motivated individual with the personal prerequisite to carry out the project.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- He/She must be able to take initiatives and be responsible for own progress.
- Experience in molecular/cell biological- and immunological techniques, such as isolation is preferred.
- Applicants with experience in culturing of lymphocytes, cell transfections/siRNA techniques, Western blot analysis, confocal microscopy, and flow cytometry analysis is a plus.
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- Expertise in methodology relevant for the analysis of DNA damage responses, ROS and autophagy are also preferred.
- Applicants must submit an application letter including the required factors.
- A brief description of the project must be submitted.
- A detailed copy of the applicant's CV must be submitted.
- Must submit academic transcripts.
- Applicants must provide letters of recommendation.
- 2-3 referees with names and contact details must be submitted.
- A complete list of publications and all academic work may also be submitted.