Details about Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Plant Molecular Genetics
Postdoctoral Research Fellow In Plant Molecular Genetics is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Biosciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 483 700 ' 560 700 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 483 700 ' 560 700 per year
- Applicants are required to be in the upper segment of their class with regards to academic qualifications.
- The applicant must hold a Ph.D. degree or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in Molecular Biology.
- Applicants should possess the skills and experience in studying receptor-mediated signaling in plants.
- Experience in protein-protein interaction techniques, fluorescent imaging, cloning and recombinant DNA technology is an advantage.
- Candidates who have experience in Gene expression analysis, Genetic Methods in Arabidopsis thaliana and reporter lines are preferred.
- Applicants with a good command of English is a plus.
- Applicants are require to submit an application letter.
- A detailed copy of the CV must be submitted.
- Applicants are required to submit their academic transcripts.
- Applicants are required to provide two to three references.
- Candidates should submit their list of publications and five academic works.