Details about Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018
Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Internet of things, Big data, Nano-technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by Nokia Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . EUR 20 309,40 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except Finns.
- Deadline: 01 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, . EUR 20 309,40
- Nokia Foundation is offering Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018 to doctors who are graduated recently and wish to build their research careers.
- The objective of the grant is to gain international research excellence and experience.
- The duration varies between 1 - 3 years.
- All the applications of Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018 should abide by the charter of the Nokia Foundation.
- The research of the applicants of Jorma Ollila Grant, 2018 must be related to information and telecommunications technologies, promote and support education and research within Finland and relate to one of the areas: Internet of things, Big data, Nano-technology.
- Doctoral candidates who haven't yet defended their thesis can also apply provided they have received permission and can submit the pre-examiners’ statements.
- A minimum of one reference letter must be submitted in the application.
- Recipients who will be funded for more than a year must send an immediate report outlining the progress of the research project, a list of completed articles/manuscripts (in progress), conferences attended, presentations/posters.