Details about Postdoctoral position in epistemology of nanotechnologies, 2017
Postdoctoral position in epistemology of nanotechnologies, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Epistemology of nanotechnologies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Lorraine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 20 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- The University of Lorraine is offering a Postdoctoral position in the epistemology of nanotechnologies, 2017 must have a Ph.D. and possess demonstrable knowledge and skill in a field of the Human and Social Sciences.
- The applicants are expected to have made contributions in peer-reviewed journals and also demonstrate a strong research profile in a relevant research field.
- Applicants of Postdoctoral position in the epistemology of nanotechnologies, 2017 who have a degree in Science apart from the Ph.D. will have an advantage.
- Candidates should be able to communicate and work well in English and ability to communicate in French is desired but is optional.
- Candidates applying for the Postdoctoral position in the epistemology of nanotechnologies, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- CV with a list and synopsis of publications
- A description of research proposed in 500-1000 words
- Cover letter