Details about Postdoctoral Fellowship In Molecular Genetics Of Breast Cancer, 2016
Postdoctoral Fellowship In Molecular Genetics Of Breast Cancer, 2016 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Molecular Genetics of Breast Cancer. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 16 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
- The German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) is offering a postdoctoral fellowship in Molecular Genetics of Breast Cancer. This research group based at German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) has long-standing experience in the genetics of breast cancer and tits prevention.
- The applicants for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Molecular Genetics of Breast Cancer, 2016 should have a Ph.D. in fields of molecular epidemiology, cell biology, biology.
- The candidates should have knowledge in cancer biology, cancer genetics, and molecular epidemiology.
- The applicants are expected to have good command in the English language, statistical method's experience.
- The candidates applying for Postdoctoral Fellowship in Molecular Genetics of Breast Cancer, 2016 should be able to participate in collaborations with researchers.
- The applicants are expected to submit a curriculum vitae, three letters of references and a cover letter in a single PDF file.
- The fellows should be involved in the collaborative works, train doctoral students and develop research questions.
- The fellows are expected to study the role of non-genetic and genetic factors on breast cancer and predict the result of endocrine treatment.
- The duration of the position is for 2 years.