Details about Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship In Biostatistics, 2017
Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship In Biostatistics, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Biostatistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Sep 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Oslo and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NOK 486 100 - 535 900 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 29 Sep 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NOK 486 100 - 535 900 per year
The University of Oslo is offering postdoctoral research fellowship in Biostatistics at the institute of clinical medicine.
The fellows will focus on characterizing genotype-phenotype mapping in polygenetic effects, neurological traits, develop and apply machine and statistical learning methods for the high dimensional big and complex data analyses.
- The candidates applying for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Biostatistics, 2017 should have a Ph.D. equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in mathematics/statistics or a related field.
- The applicants should be highly motivated and should have an outstanding potential and experience in statistical genetics and applied biostatistics.
- The candidates are expected to have programming experience.
- The applicants should have English fluency and they should be able to work in a team or carry out independent ideas.
- The applicants for Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Biostatistics, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae, containing education, academic work, positions and pedagogical and administrative experience and text describing research interests and contributions to the planned project in 1 page.
- The candidates should submit academic transcripts, publications list, and contact details of 2-3 referees like name, e-mail, telephone number and relation to applicants.
- The explanations of the universities grading system should be submitted by the foreign applicants.
What does it offer?
The recipients of Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship in Biostatistics, 2017 will get NOK 486 100 - 535 900 per year, welfare benefits, and stimulating work environment.