Details about Post-doctoral Position In Experimental Quantum Optomechanics 2023
Post-doctoral Position In Experimental Quantum Optomechanics 2023 is offered for High/Secondary School, Post Doc degree in the field of Experimental Quantum Optomechanics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by ICFO - The Institute of Photonic Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Funding towards research . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Degree: High/Secondary School, Post Doc
- Provided by: ICFO - The Institute of Photonic Sciences
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Funding towards research
- The applicant must have excellent academic credentials and experimental research.
- There are no restrictions towards gender or nationality of the applicant.
- Candidates with a Ph.D. degree from an internationally renowned institute is highly preferred.
- Ph.D. in Quantum Physics or any related field of study is preferable.
- Expertise in ion or atom trapping is beneficial for research.
- For a duration of one year, applicants are offered the fellowship
- Renewable of the fellowship is up to 3years.
- Based on the performance of the research activities, the fellowship can be renewed annually.
- Selection criteria rely mainly on the applicant's overall academic performance.
- ICFO requires the applicants to indicate the final overall grades obtained in your education.
- Provide a copy of latest academic degree certificate.
- Reference letters with contact details, relationship with the applicant and name.