Details about Pontifical Catholic University of Chile Master Scholarships, 2018
Pontifical Catholic University of Chile Master Scholarships, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Structural and Geotechnical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2017. This scholarship is provided by Government of Japan and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly allowance+travel + studies + book allowance+health and life insurance . This scholarship is open for: Selected countries of North and South America.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly allowance+travel + studies + book allowance+health and life insurance
- The Governments of Chile and Japan, through its Agency for International Cooperation AGCI and JICA are offering scholarships to pursue master's program in Structural and Geotechnical Engineering at the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile.
- The applicants for Pontifical Catholic University of Chile Master Scholarships, 2018 must have more than two years of experience in the Structural and Geotechnical Engineering or a related area.
- The candidates must be nationals of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic and CARICOM member countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname and
- Trinidad and Tobago.
- The applicants must submit a final acceptance letter for the master's program from the University, a grant application form duly signed to AGCI, and a copy of their professional title.
- A health certificate signed by a licensed physician, an academic recommendation letter, and a cover letter from their employer with permission to be absent for the scholarship period should be submitted.
- The candidates applying for Pontifical Catholic University of Chile Master Scholarships, 2018 should submit reasons for studying in Chile, the objectives they want to perform after returning to their country, and a brief description of their final project to be developed.
- The applicants will be selected based on the priority of their country, impact, and compliance with the program.
- The recipients get ticket payment from the capital of their country to Chile and back to their country, $ 500, 000 per month for accommodation, and 2,500,000 Chilean pesos towards master's program (the remaining amount should be paid by the student).
- The recipients get 100% monthly allowance if they stay in Chile for more than half of the months December, January, and February.
- Provision for life insurance, health, and accidents are also made along with a grant of ($ 90,000 Chilean pesos) towards books and study material.