Details about Place aux Premiers Peuples host scholarships at University of Montreal (UdeM) 2023
Place aux Premiers Peuples host scholarships at University of Montreal (UdeM) 2023 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Montreal and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $10,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Canada nationals.
- Deadline: 14 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $10,000 per year
Eligibility for the Place aux Premiers Peuples host scholarships:
- Applicants must be members of the First Nations or Inuit, registered within the meaning of the Indian Act (RSC, c I-5) or in the register of Inuit beneficiaries. Have confirmed First Nations or Inuit status in Canada OR be registered with one of the Métis registries recognized by the Métis National Council: Métis Nation of British Columbia, Métis Nation of Alberta, Métis Nation of Saskatchewan, Métis Federation of Manitoba and Métis from Ontario.
- Candidates should be admitted as of the fall 2023 term or subsequent ones, full-time or part-time, in a master's or doctoral program at the Université de Montréal.
- For the research profile: propose an original project in a recognized field of knowledge at the Université de Montréal (all fields of study are eligible).
- For the professional profile: describe the academic background (including the tutorial or internship, if known);
- Students should receive support from a sponsor (research director or program manager) and have a good academic record.
Value of the scholarship:
For Master's: $5,000/year over 2 years max and for Doctorate: $10,000/year over 3 years max.